HOLY CRAP did I have fun today. I sound surprised because I am — I’d originally wanted to do a much different route today but had to change it last-minute when I wound up unable to sleep last night. It was my first time trailering the Serow somewhere, riding around, then trailering home (alone, too). I learned much.
- Marking a GPS waypoint so you remember where you parked the truck: GOOD.
- Unexpectedly spicy burritos in a town you’d never heard of: GOOD.
- Leaving the iPod playing in the glove compartment all day: BAD.
- Changing clothes in the truck cab: GOOD, though amusing.
- Forgetting earplugs with a motocross helmet: BAD.
- Cows: JURY STILL OUT.
- Gloria/La Gloria Road: GOOD. GOOD GOOD GOOD.
I’m so tired that I have no idea what I’m writing, but here are a couple of pictures….