Awesome weekend!

I’m back from the Sport-Touring.net Central Coast weekend — it was a WONDERFUL time.

I’m about to run out of battery life on my laptop, and will try to post a ride report before my hockey game tomorrow, but here are the trip photos in the meantime:

April 20: Cupertino to San Simeon
April 21: Day ride
April 22: San Simeon to Cupertino

This entry was posted in Trips and Travels, Z750S. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Awesome weekend!

Wow! Looks like you had great weather for the coast again. Maybe the Z has some sort of Highway 1 charm in it.

2. nelson says:

I am glad you got to ride other roads than Hwy 1 again. I am jelaous since I did go to the James Dean Junction on Thursday but took a wrong turn on 46 and did not see the memorial.
    I will steal your group pic if I get to write a report, I didn’t want the lady to take the same pic again with a bunch of different cameras.
    Nice riding with you.

3. Snarfdog says:

Wow!! Looks like you had a great time and what fabulous photos you got. I’m so jealous.

4. Mike says:

Love the ocean shots and the San Andreas Fault plague. Those wide angle photos are great. 681 miles, nice trip.

5. Alan R says:

Kickass panoramas!
    I think of you when I see a barge along the Seine (a houseboat, basically) – moored near the tramway stop where I get off for work – which has a motorcycle on the deck. That’s got to be a pretty good life, heading up the river to rural areas and then getting on the bike and exploring. But who needs a boat if you can go 681 miles on the bike? And maybe the boat owner just stays there and uses the bike for a short commute.

6. Sylvie R says:

Nice photos, congratulations ! My fav is #17, in the Cupertino to San Simeon trip : almost like a painting 🙂 ! Something else : where did the Evil Robot go ? It was fun, but it seems like he turned into… an Evil Hockey Player 😉 ?!