Pictures of the Serow

Peter and I picked up the Serow this afternoon. So fun to see a bike with 1.9 miles on the odometer when we picked it up. *grins* It still only has 15 on it now…

Riding it is an absolute BLAST. I’ll blather more about it in a little bit — buried under chores right now — but here are a few pictures. :)

The new bike!

Me and Serow.

Zooming around the neighborhood.

Rest o’ the pics. So! Much! Fun!

This entry was posted in XT225. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Pictures of the Serow

1. tony says:

Oh that’s awesome! Congratulations!

I got to sit on it. It’s so cuuuuute!

Way cool!
    But how come there aren’t any pictures of you ON that yellow berm?

4. Michael says:

Looks like she’s already getting it sideways even without using the yellow berm. ;)
    Grats on the new bike!

5. glenn says:

How did you come to choose the Serow over other dp bikes?

6. Nick says:

Hey Carolyn,
    Congratulations on the XT225! It looks sweet and very promising. I just found your site about 3 days ago and I must say that I’m a new fan. The first time I was just astonished from your Alaska trip (SWEET!) and your maintenance page (OUTSTANDING!). However, I’m interested to know something about your SVS. We seem to be about the same size of a person and I was wondering if you lowered yours? I have an ’04 SV and I think I would feel a little more confident on it if I did lower it. I found some 2″ lowering kits but I haven’t the slightest clue how to use them or how they would work perhaps you could help me out in this area? I’m not a very mechanically inclined person…what do you suggest?
    Thanks,