Asking for 90% books on my Christmas list this year is making for interesting packing (travel tip: a square foot worth of books will bump your suitcase over the 50lb limit…), but it’ll be invaluable for planning future rides.
Among the booty:
- Adventuring in the California Desert
- California Ghost Town Trails
- California Coastal Byways
- California-Nevada Roads Less Traveled
- California State Parks
- Roadside History of California
- Roadside History of Nevada
- Sierra Nevada Byways
I’ve already talked Peter into a dual-sport weekend around Death Valley this spring, so I’m happily devouring the books with southeastern CA sections.
One Response to Hooray for books!