Thanks to the Power of the Internet ™, I learned today that the handguards from a Kawasaki KLR650 should fit on the SVS. Woo! Here are just a few of the reasons why this rocks:
1) Kawasaki KLR handguards are cheap. Brand new, they’re $15 each, meaning they’ll be even cheaper used.
2) I won’t get frostbite on all of my fingers while in Alaska, forcing me to eat my own hands off or leave them for the bears.
3) I won’t have to get bulky gloves, uncomfortable glove liners, or expensive heated gloves to combat the above.
4) They’ll be easily removable, so the bike won’t look utterly ridiculous during northern CA summers.
5) They come in truly hideous colors, increasing the tackiness quotient of my bike by at least threefold.
Let the ebay scouring begin!
4 Responses to KLR handguards