Good news for Steve Miller

Peter and I have appointments at Rick Mayer Cycle for 10am and 11am on Saturday, Sept 29! Woo!

We’re going to make a three-day weekend of it, riding back roads up to Redding on Friday, getting the custom seats made on Saturday, and more back roads home on Sunday.

Peter will be on the Superhawk, so no off-roading adventures, but there are plenty of twisties up there to keep us happy nonetheless.

And yes, Steve, the new seat will be a nice boring basket-weave black. ;)

This entry was posted in F650GS, Stuff! Stuff! Stuff!, Superhawk. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Good news for Steve Miller

1. Steve Miller says:

Ha! My eyes will thank you for many years, and my MacBook will be barf-free!

2. steph says:

Hey, does that mean we’re not sending the v-strom off with you at rockclimbing Wednesday?

Steph — Yeah, I was just about to email you about that. No need after all. Thanks though! I do want Peter to try out a V-Strom eventually — maybe sometime this fall we can all go out for a ride together?

4. Chris Weiss says:

In yet another attack of “Gee, small world” – turns out my friend and I have appointments at 8am and 9am on the 29th as well (booked months ago). He’s after a smoother cushion for his big-as-a-damn-Accord BMW LT and I need to see if they can shave an inch off my FJR saddle for a little more flat-footing confidence at stops.
    Seeya there!

Chris — Viv mentioned that to me last night at hockey. How funny! It’ll be good to finally meet you. :) You’ll have to introduce yourself to me, though, because there will be a few guys there but only one shrimpy blue-haired girl. ;)

6. Chris Weiss says:

Actually, we’ve half-arsedly met a few times in the past at the International Motorcycle Shows (and waiting in line to park at the IMS…)